It’s important to have a clear map of where you want to be in business and understand the part that Facebook plays in that journey.
During this hands-on non-techie workshop you will work on the following areas of Facebook Mechanics & Engineering:
- Content Creation to build reach and engagement
- Strategy to build conversational commerce
- Images v links vs video
- Facebook Ads v Boost
Using a technique called the #Ruleof3 and some essential algorithm-proof Facebook skills this workshop will help you get your message clear and deliver the reach & engagement you deserve without the stress and techie overwhelm.
Who is this suitable for?
Business owners who use Facebook as Pages and need some foundation knowledge, that works fast to connect more effectively with their target market
Workshop format so please bring laptops/tablets etc for hands-on practical session
– How to ensure your page is set up correctly
– The Rule of 3 and story-telling
– Creating the right kind of content for the right people in the right way
– Adding images, links and videos
– Tagging and hashtags – which is which!
… and much, much more!
BRING LAPTOPS/TABLETS & POWER CABLES
£69 non-members ~ £59 1230 TWC Members, including delicious working lunch for this power-packed day