NB. Please ensure you have a Twitter account and know how to sign into it, even if you have not used it much or at all.
Ali has been using Twitter since December 2010. It’s her preferred social media platform (don’t tell #Cybergran) as it enables you to connect with people outside of your network and influencers. Over the two days we are going to set up our Twitter accounts, create an interesting bio, talk about imagery, the structure of a tweet, hashtags and more. And there are going to be some fun challenges to complete along the way!
Discover how to use Twitter to engage, promote, listen and more.
Our Twitter Workshop is a hands-on course aimed primarily at beginner-level users. Ali has been using and advising clients on how to use Twitter for around 10 years and this course will show you how to set up Twitter correctly, Tweet like a pro, use it for different business activities, listen to conversations, build a following and measure its effectiveness.
- Create an interesting bio that intrigue’s people and makes them want to follow
- Know how to change/update all aspects of your account: bio, headers, profile pics, settings
- Using the right kind of imagery for best results
- The anatomy of a tweet, and basic fundamentals
- Hashtags best practice
- At ‘@’ mentions and when to use them effectively
- Learn how to grow your followers
- Content strategy moving forward – what do you tweet about!
Delivered in #CyberGran Bootcamp format this course will enable you to make a succinct and simple system for your organic Twitter Marketing plan.
This is a rinse and repeat formula to support your organic approach to social media content.
Sign up today and see you in the secret group for Day 1. On completion of order you will be asked to download a file with the instructions on how to join the Facebook group where the course materials will be delivered on the dates/time shown.
If you have any problems with receiving your instructions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the course in the subject line. Thanks.