#CyberGran training is very bespoke to what you and your business needs.
To give you an idea though these are the areas we can work through.
- social media mechanics – the actual button pressing, where and when
- social media engineering – the why, when, what and ethos.
- story telling – finding the essence of you. Who you are, what you do, who for and why they should pick you.
- connecting all your digital dialogue in a way that is simplified and streamlined. If you blog are you being social about it? If you’re being social are you maximizing your content in other areas?
- Facebook Ads – the nuts & bolts and a 90 day formula
- a social media shoulder to cry on – sometimes you just need someone to listen to your content woes and help you knock over those brick walls.
If there is anything you’d hoped to find out but can’t see it on the list, ask me anyway, you never know what’s possible.
When you have a question about the way we can work together, or wish to know more about the projects I’m working on, please drop me an email to email@example.com
Keep it short & sweet if you can.
My preferred way to connect is via a video call, so let me know if you’re happy to chat face to face and I’ll reply with the very special link.[please note if you want to embark on training with me I conduct this via the same video platform, so this will be your minimum skill requirement to get started]
I have some hearing difficulties so really hate phone calls and take these by appointment only.
– Fiona Catchpowle #CyberGran
PS. If you want to send snail mail the address is: Apt 23, Alexandra House, Rutland Street, Leicester. LE1 1SE